Frequently Asked Questions
About the Dispensary
We are open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week and holidays.
Unfortunately, federal regulations keep us from offering payment with credit cards at this time – we’re cash only. However, as soon as we can make credit card payments possible, we will – we know paying with cash can be inconvenient, so thank you for your patience.
Nope. Onsite consumption of marijuana is prohibited to the public by the Medical Marijuana Dispensary Program rules.
Sorry, but minors under 18 are not allowed inside any part of a dispensary where marijuana is present, even if they are patients or employees. Recreational sales are only for those 21 and over, but people ages 18-21 with valid OMMP licenses are still welcome to purchase medicinal marijuana at Green Front.
About Recreational Marijuana
As of October 1, 2015, anyone 21 and over with a valid ID can buy marijuana at select dispensaries like Green Front.
You’ll be able to buy 7 grams (a quarter-ounce) of marijuana per day at our dispensary, including in our pre-rolled joints. You can also buy four plants (clones) between now and 12/31 and an unlimited number of seeds.
As of 6/2/16, edibles and extracts are available to our recreational customers, too! You can buy:
- One low-dose cannabinoid edible, containing no more than 15 mg of THC per day
- Non-psychoactive medical cannabinoid topicals which contain no more than 6 percent THC
- One prefilled receptacle of a cannabinoid extract to a retail customer per day (read, vape cartridge) that does not contain more than 1,000 mg of THC
You will need to present a driver’s license or other government-issued ID that shows your date of birth.
Yep. As of January 4, 2016, a sales tax of 25% has been instituted on recreational marijuana purchases.
You sure can, as long as you’re over 21. We love tourists!
About Medicinal Marijuana
A medical marijuana dispensary is a facility, registered by the Oregon Health Authority, that is allowed to receive marijuana or immature marijuana plants and transfer that marijuana to a patient or a patient’s caregiver if the patient or caregiver has an Oregon Medical Marijuana Program card.
You sure will – and you’ll have things even better than the recreational customers, at least for now. You will have access to our full line of medicinal edibles, topics and concentrates, tax-free, as well as the flowers and pre-rolled joints our recreational customers can buy.
Medical marijuana can only be dispensed to patients and caregivers who present a current and valid Oregon Medical Marijuana Program card and photo identification. No other sales or transfers are authorized.
You will need to present your current and valid Oregon Medical Marijuana Program card and photo identification.
- The amount of THC and CBD in the usable marijuana product
- If prepackaged, the weight or volume of usable marijuana in each unit, in metric units
- The amount of usable marijuana in a finished product in metric units
- Potency information
- The laboratory that performed the testing
- Batch #
- Testing Date
- A warning label for edibles which states: “WARNING: MEDICINAL PRODUCT – KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN” in bold capital letters, in a font size that is larger than the font size of the other printing on the label, such that it is easy to read and prominently displayed on the product